Qualified Weapons Instructor
We are currently searching for an experienced Weapons Instructor to join our team based in Saudi Arabia. This is an opportunity to work in the Aviation Technical Training (ATT) division of Resource Group. ATT is an approved Part 147 company that trains and certifies aircraft maintenance engineers.
For the right candidate, we will offer the following:
A total package up to £70k
45 days holiday
Free health care
• The theoretical and practical delivery of training products, striving to ensure that ATT meets customer satisfaction key performance indicators (KPI) and targets.
• The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of training material to include approved course notes, PowerPoint presentations and other data ensuring compliance with internal ATT process whilst doing so.
• Development and innovation of training products and material to ensure ATT remains at the forefront of training for the industry.
• EASA Approved Examiner and Invigilator duties as required by the ATT Training Manager and subject to successful qualification for the role.
• The ongoing update, maintenance and editing of the ATT examination database.
• Proven experience working in a similar role as a Weapons Instructor.
• Minimum 5 years industry experience.
• A good working knowledge of MS Office.
• Military experience is desirable.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this position, please submit your application to us today or get in touch with Emma Race for further information.
Resource Group Contractair pride ourselves on our attention to detail and care for both candidate and client. We strive to deliver the finest service and ensure your application will be dealt with efficiently. You can expect any application to be responded to within a 24-hour period and if successful you will be represented to our client the same day.
We look forward to receiving your application and building a long-term professional relationship.